Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Cant get my email. Computer will not let me get my email it…

Customer Question
Cant get my email ...

Cant get my email

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Computer will not let me get my email it tells me wrong email and wrong password

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not that i know about

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2018
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 2 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I will be the technician working with you today.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

If you would like remote support, select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support, you may ignore the prompt.