Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I switched to Fioptics and now cannot access gmail.

Customer Question
I switched to Fioptics...

I switched to Fioptics and now cannot access gmail. notecsays it is unavailable. tried everything. passwords do not work. ***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Switched to Fioptics. gmail not available now. tried everything. passwords do not work or phone number. [email protected] gmail.com(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Mother's maiden name is Ketola. phone(###) ###-####

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
6/1/2018
Email technician: michael murphy,
 replied 2 months ago
michael murphy
Hi. Welcome to Justanswer My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you. My sincerest apologies if it took long for someone to reply. I just logged in and saw your question and i am happy to assist. Before we begin can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Thank you.