Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

First time trying to register. Won't accept my user name and…

Customer Question
First time trying to...

First time trying to register. Won't accept my user name and several other fields

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Comcast

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser -- comcast

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/31/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Where are you trying to register?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Windows. Forgot --registering with $5 dollar (refundable)--so?
I think my problem is very simple--don't want to pay $39--or at least not yet

I am very sorry about the confusion. Our services do not cost $5 only. The $5 you mentioned is an initial deposit but the average cost of questions in our site is $39. Yours is posted for $30.64USD.

If you think this is not correct, we guarantee our service and you can get your money back. Here is the link about refunding:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

If you want to continue, please let me know. I will be happy to assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess