Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to get into my old myspace site but I don't

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get into my old myspace site but I don't remember any of my old info like email or password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

My new email ive had for about 7 years now

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

None that I remember. its been years

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how do I find my old Hotmail account and password ***** I guess

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/31/2018
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 2 months ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Is your page still active on myspace, or has it been shuttered?

Not sure to be honest
I don't have $39 to spare

Do you have a website link or url link to your old Myspace page?

Also, our best chance or recovering your page is If I work on this issue directly, rather then by proxy through our messages. If you want me to work on recovering your page personally and directly, there will be a 20$ fee for that service. If im not successful you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try that?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)