Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had my computer worked on by Mackeeper and I lost all my…

Customer Question
I had my computer...

I had my computer worked on by Mackeeper and I lost all my email( gmail)

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for your email under the All Mail tab?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I'd like to be able to cet my Email to work

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about email. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Can you sign into your gmail on the web?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.