Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Today I as trying to get on my old e-mail account

Customer Question
Today I as trying...

Today I as trying to get on my old e-mail account (*****@******.***) but Google stopped my saying I had to create a Google account with password ***** WHY? Now my old e-mail has been changed to:***@******.*** just to have e-mail. Now I tell all my many customers/ friend to use the new e-mail. WHY? Why was I forced by Google to create a google account just to have e-mail. How can I get my old e-mail name back. Virgil V. Harris(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Today, as I trying to get on my old e-mail account (*****@******.***) but Google stopped me saying I has to create a Google account with password ***** WHY ? Now my old e-mail has been changed to:***@******.*** just to have e-mail. Now I have to tell all my many customers/friends to use the new e-mail. WHY? Why am I forced by Google to create a google account just to have e-mail. How can I get my old e-mail name back ? Virgil *. ******(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I access my e-mail on my laptop web browser.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/31/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about gmail. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Are you sure that was the correct old account?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

old e-mail was ***@******.*** and would love to keep it.
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago

Reset your password ***** LINK