Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have used the acct. [email protected] about 6 years.

Customer Question
I have used the...

I have used the acct.***@******.*** about 6 years. When I installed a computer at my home address Gmail refused to accept it I have to go to the local library to

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I have used the same Gmail acct. for 6 years now but recently when I went to install my new computer at home Gmail won't accept it.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have repeatedly tried to send out the same account but to no avail. I went to google.com/acct./recovery. Still no acceptance.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I want this repaired so I can operate from my home.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/31/2018
Email technician: Harry, Email Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Email Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.