Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I’m unable to send email all of a sudden.Two tries, two

Customer Question
I’m unable to send...

I’m unable to send email all of a sudden.Two tries, two failures: what’s up?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing yet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/31/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 2 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com , a paid independent Q&A and Tech support site, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification or troubleshooting

Is issue on the PC? If so, which version of Windows do you use, 7, 8, 10?

iPad

ok, i will opt out and ipad expert will assist

Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 2 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Try deleting your gmail account and reactivating it again.

To remove the Gmail account from the iPad go to Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars -> Select your Gmail account -> Tap the Delete Account button.

To add the account do the following:

1. Open Settings.
  2. Tap Accounts & Passwords.
  3. Tap Add Account.

Tap Google.

4. Enter your Google account credentials.

Make sure the switches for mail, contacts, and calendars are in the 'on' or 'off' positions depending on where you want them.

5. Tap Save.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Hope I can get my money back: tell me how.
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 2 months ago

The solution I sent you did not work?

Please cancel my order and stop further contact.