Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I got a message over my email page that said "SHare how you…

Customer Question
I got a message...

I got a message over my email page that said "SHare how you use your email ..I don't know what that message wants me to do but it won'tlet me create a new mail or even get in to read my emails . It give my a choice full

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Diagnostic data or basic diagnostic data

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I cant think of anything. I want that choice of two diagnostics to go way

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/31/2018
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 2 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Who is your email provider?

TDS

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?

no, can you walk me through the process to fix it

Are you using web mail?

what is web mail

I am offering you remote assistance for $10, if you want then accept it and follow the steps here to connect.

my email just cleared up the problem I'd like to cancel the subscription for your help and please send a notice that my subscription is cancelled.

You can request cancellation by calling 1(###) ###-####/p>

do you email a copy of our conversation

You need to speak to JustAnswer for any billing quiries by mailing them on***@******.*** or by calling them on 1(###) ###-####/p>