Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

In my gmail account I can not open Links with in the email.

Customer Question
In my gmail account...

In my gmail account I can not open Links with in the email

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my desk top

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

If I have someone to email me a link that I need to open I can not open the link

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/31/2018
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 2 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I will be the technician working with you today.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

If you would like remote support, select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support, you may ignore the prompt.