Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

We just changed password on the computer but cant get it on…

Customer Question
We just changed password...

We just changed password ***** the computer but cant get it on our phones

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes on both phones

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

We got the message that our password ***** changed but we do not know how to change it on our phones . our phone numbers are 805n4027596band(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

We need to speak to a tech

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/31/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about password. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Which password?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.