Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I set up a new email account. Gmail. Thru the web.

Customer Question
How do I set...

How do I set up a new email account

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Thru the web

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

They have gotten me no ware my email I have is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm trying to set up a new email for my wife on her machine

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Email
5/31/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 22 days ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about gmail. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Have you set up an email address before?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
where do i go from here, it's been a long time since i've set up a email this is on my wife machine do I need to be in my acount
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 22 days ago

https://accounts.google.com/signup/v2/webcreateaccount?hl=en&flowName=GlifWebSignIn&flowEntry=SignUp

There is the guide. If you would like me to help you with this remotely please select the option for Secure Remote Assistance.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
didn't i just fill out that info
what is the note that i have an unclaimed offer
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 22 days ago

I cannot see your screen because we have not done remote support.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
lets just cancel this operation
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 22 days ago

I will submit your cancel request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!