Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't access my gmail account. (I have never used it

Customer Question
I can't access my...

I can't access my gmail account. (I have never used it before.)

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

It hasn't asked me for any. It won't accept my gmail address as accurate.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I was told I may be able to find my lost cell phone by accessing my gmail.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/31/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about gmail. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I know the password. Nothing is allowing me to access my gmail account. I am trying to locate a lost phone.
I don't think that is necessary
Are you still with me?
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago

If you know it then you can sign into gmail.com