Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I CANT FREAKIN LOG IN. I HAVE A NEW PHONE AND FORGOT MY

Customer Question
I CANT FREAKIN LOG...

I CANT FREAKIN LOG IN

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I HAVE A NEW PHONE AND FORGOT MY PASSWORD

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

YES BUT THAT PHONE IS REALLY OLD

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I JUST NEED ACCESS TO MY EMAIL.NOTHING ON MY NEW WORKS WITHOUT IT

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about email. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

ive a;ready went tot the recover page... but the number and email google has on file for recover is old
I JUST NEED TO GET IN MY EMAIL... CAN YOU GUYS HELP ME WITH THAT... SEEMS LIKE I PAID MY $5 FOR NOTHING
YOU GUYS JUST KEEP OFFERING MORE THINGS FOR ME TO PAY AND NOT HELPING WITH THE PROBLEM
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
i have already done that
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago

that is the only option.

Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago

google does not have a phone number.

WHAT PURPOSE DID YOU SERVED ME...EVEN AFTER I TOLD I ALREADY DONE THAT
WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF BEING CHARGE THE $5 YOU DIDNT HELP ME WITH ANYTHING
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago

There is none other than I gave to the facts. Sometimes the truth sucks.

WOW! SO YOU GUYS CHARGED ME FOR DOING NOTHING!!! BUT IF I PAY $40 YOU GUYS WILL CONNECT ME INTO MY EMAIL
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago

Nah. I will refund your money. Take a deep breath and stop freaking out about ou service. If is going to give you health related problems with all your yelling in messages.

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW IMPORTANT IT IS FOR ME TO HAVE ACCESS TO MY EMAIL. AND THIS SITE SAID IT WOULD HELP! SO AGAIN, MY QUESTION IS, IF I PAY THE $40. WILL I THEN HAVE ACCESS TO MY GMAIL ACCOUNT YES OR NO