Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My gps seems to have the problem you describe. However,

Customer Question
My gps seems to...

My gps seems to have the problem you describe. However, pressing the button does not "open the screen mechanism. I have not yet checked to see if a fuse has blown. How do I get it to open?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

I don"t know. It came with the '10 Prius.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your GPS?

Nothing, except to order the $80 screen. It looks clean.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

The last time I had it open, I removed all 4 discs.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/31/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about GPS. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What is the issue?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Tell me how to open the gps setup, since it does not respoond to the 'open' button.
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago

What GPS?