Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Gmail account was blocked. Followed instructions to unblock.

Customer Question
Gmail account was blocked...

Gmail account was blocked. Followed instructions to unblock. Unsuccessful. Removed gmail account and attempted to add it back in. Unsuccessful using imap or POP protocols.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Outlook on pc

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I followed Google instructions on webpage. It did not unblock. I am locked out.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/31/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

If you click on my link below and try to sign into your account there, what exactly happens?

www.gmail.com

Please let me know