Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just tried to sign in and I was told my email address was…

Customer Question
I just tried to...

I just tried to sign in and I was told my email address was incorrect. This is the only email address I have. Also I wish to unsubscribe to Microsoft 365 as I found out that I couldn't use this service. My email address is:

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Why do I need troubleshooting? I only have one email address which is: ***@******.*** and I have been getting billed quite regularly and the billing has been incorrect since I started. I don't need this service. So what next?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/31/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about email. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I haven't even tried the password ***** I was told that my email address was incorrect and this email is the only one I have. So what gives?
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago

Ok, so you need to start by trying to reset the password.

I wish to disconnect from Microsoft 365.
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago

as in end the subscription?

Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago

Ok. your best bet is to call them. 1(###) ###-####/p>

OK. Thanks. I'll try that
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!