Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I lost my gmail password. Is there anyway to recover it?

Customer Question
I lost my gmail...

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

NO.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No. When I try my phone number is ***** that it is incorrect.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/31/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about gmail. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I tried clicking on lost password ***** it asks me for an old password. I put that in and then it asks me for my phone number and it does not work.
I do not want to remote connect.
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Please cancel my subscription and give me a refund.
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago

I will submit your refund request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!