Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I’ve gotten an email from Apple stating that another device…

Customer Question
I’ve gotten an email...

I’ve gotten an email from Apple stating that another device has tried to log into my account. Then it says my Apple account has been locked and is wanting all this information including my social security number and a Reddit card number etc. I’m very hesitant to give my Social Security number none of what I thought were my passwords are working what do I do

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I’m very hesitant to give my Social Security number none of what I thought were my passwords are working what do I do. I don’t remember when I changed my password ***** and I don’t remember if our account is under my name or my husbands name

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don’t remember when I changed my password ***** and I don’t remember if our account is under my name or my husbands name. No I will try resetting it on the online site

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I will try resetting it on the online site. Nothing that I can think of

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/31/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about random email. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Can you sign in to appleid.apple.com ?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.