Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Is it possibel to talk with someone. At&t. Iphone and

Customer Question
Is it possibel to...

Is it possibel to talk with someone

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

At&t

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Iphone and Macbook

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook? What about your iPhone?

At&t

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried with your MacBook?

I have used what is supposed to be the google help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, Wkdhen I goto google at the top right there is a C within a blue circle. Wkhen I hit that it give me ane-mail address that is incorret--there is a b after the correct e-mail. Tkhe whole thing is messed upk asnd I forgot my passcode

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/31/2018
Email technician: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

When did this issue start?