Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can’t sign in because its says it doesn’t recognize my…

Customer Question
I can’t sign in...

I can’t sign in because its says it doesn’t recognize my device

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

A phone number but i am deployed so my phone is off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats all

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about account. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I can’t do anything because my phone is off so I can’t get the code
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago

Well you are going to need that phone to be on.