Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Since I had the Google security check up my Outlook is

Customer Question
Since I had the...

Since I had the Google security check up my Outlook is totally screwed up. Now my Business email is should down because I cannot get to your service. The system ask for password ***** I put the new password ***** and it rejected it. I can to whatever I wanted. Since two day. Now it is starting to loosing money etc.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Outlook from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Good except your connection with the email

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No there is no change

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes that would be the best

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/31/2018
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Are you able to sign in to gmail using website/webmail version ?

Are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

I probable could get into. I did get into from my phone and everything is fine there. Put not on my outlook. I'm using Window 10
John not interested in spending money like that. I can get somebody here locally. Thank you

If you are referring to secure remote assistance message it’s not send by me it’s an automated message from the site and it’s optional so you can ignore and continue in this chat page.

Please let me know whether you wish to continue in this chat page.

No thank you

OK i will request customer service to close this question.

OK thanks

OK

Please provide help us you already withdraw money from my account
You already get paid