Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Would like to speak to someone about it..on my home pc I am…

Customer Question
Would like to speak...

Would like to speak to someone about it..on my home pc I am always logged In. I bought a new device yesterday and to sync asked me to log in but i forgot my pw..triedvseberal times..i requested a new password ***** was told itvwold take 3_5 as to check on it.. this is not acceptable because I'm trying to download apps to the new device for my business and it's not letting me until I can get into my Gmail account... I need to speed up this process like now please

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Just found, I am not.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yeah I should..i was waiting for that yesterday but did not get the did not get the prompt

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No nothing else except that I'm trying to reset my password ***** I can continue with my work thank you so much

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/31/2018
Email technician: Wes, Consultant replied 2 months ago
Wes
Wes, Consultant

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. You may receive a request or offer for additional services or for secure remote assistance. These are issued by the Just Answer website, I have no control over them. Please ignore or decline these offers as they are not necessary at this time. If it becomes necessary, I will let you know and resubmit the offers manually. My name is ***** ***** may I assist you today?

Trying to to reset passwork..need help with that

Okay, a password ***** what? For your gmail account?