Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How can you get into a yahoo. account without having the…

Customer Question
How can you get...

How can you get into a yahoo. account without having the same phone number.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No on a desktop

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes I have 2 phone numbers, but neither one I have anymore, and I also have 2 emails, which are not working

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just can't get into change my phone number on yahoo.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/31/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about yahoo email. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

How do I shut off the phone numbers and just put in a password
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago

That is not possible. It is the second factor of authentication. You turned it on for security.