Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cant access all my gmail something blocks part of it this…

Customer Question
I cant access all...

I cant access all my gmail something blocks part of it this happens often i need my gmail

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Just shows on my phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

K dont know i have a password ***** i think Bryans#1 at***@******.***

Submitted: 18 days ago.Category: Email
5/31/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 18 days ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about gmail. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
no tgell me how to fix it first and if i cant we will go there
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 18 days ago

https://macgenius2.screenconnect.com/?Session=6ee96e5f-d662-490d-837e-3cb9e0f5fe6b

Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 18 days ago

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
clicked onto inbox tried p/w reset
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 18 days ago

Have you tried this? LINK

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
it says success that i am logged in ?
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 18 days ago

Does everything look right to you?

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
it is not fixed did not get emails between 0400am an
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 18 days ago

Is this on the web or in an app?

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
1 usually have over 20 emails at 0800am i dont have what do u mean on web or app its on web in my laptop
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 18 days ago

So you have no emails on the web, correct?

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
no i have 6 but that is not all i am suppose to have
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 18 days ago

Aside from typical traffic how do you know you are missing emails?

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
from past experience and when i go to trash it shows no emails from 12am to4 am and i have automaticn electronic emails that come all night i had this happen beforeand tosheba fixed it
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 18 days ago

That does not mean your email is not functioning correctly. It means you need to check those automated services.

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
this is a long waste of time i will call tosheba