Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I dont know how to use gmail i was trying to semd atext to a…

Customer Question
I dont know how...

I dont know how to use gmail i was trying to semd atext to a friend which thegmail was wrong and now it shows it as my gmail address

Technician's Assistant: What device are you using to check your Gmail? Are you using a web browser? Which one?

I am on my cell phone i dont have a computer

Technician's Assistant: Do you experience this with other devices as well, or with different web browsers?

This is my first time using this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

How do i get my messages on gmail

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/31/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about gmail. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Do you want to send a text or an email?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.