Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Profiles are not coming up on my computer screen when I

Customer Question
Profiles are not coming...

Profiles are not coming up on my computer screen when I request an individua

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

My email mail address is***@******.***. My telephone number is(###) ###-#### My Elite security code is(###) ###-#### CALL ME, please. Thank you. Wayne Kyhos

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My computer is here in my office. I log in and it comes on. I know little about how it works. I don't use a phone or a tablet. W. Kyhos

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

The Elite system went out yesterday.Part of it came back on yesterday. I had the firm tech service try to correct the problem, however, they advised me that the problem was with the Elite system.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

To make sure that the problem is corrected, and that we are all on the same page please call me at my office telephone number of(###) ###-####here in Canton,Ohio. Thank you.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/31/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me exactly which profiles you are referring to?

thank you