Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I still can not get aol. Browser. Nope--run those once a…

Customer Question
I still can not...

I still can not get aol

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Browser

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Nope--run those once a week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I pay you guys by bank with drawal-- if i goofed up--i'll make it right . i amm a long time customer. i i said any thing to offend-- i absolutely apologize--that is not like me

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/31/2018
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 2 months ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

When was the last time you could login to your email account?

Also, do you normally login from a computer, or a phone, or a tablet? Please specify the type of device you normally use?

And just to be certain, is there any device or program that can still log into your email account currently?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

it is not a mac--it is a desk top--it is a smart media hp. i all ways log in on my desk top--yesterday--all was fine--i use aol gold. to givee me any codes-- if i have to start over-- call me--*-***-***-****-- you guys are great and i seldom have a problem

I see you requested a remote connection but it said payment failed. Unfortunately I cant call you or connect remotely without a premium service being paid for.

Sometimes your bank will block back to back online purchases, it may be worth checking with them to see if there is a block. Or use paypal.

If you do pay for a premium service and I cannot solve the problem, you will receive a full refund of all fees.

Dustin S.

i do not know what is wrong with my card--i i need money in my account- i'll put it in 04/01/2018--i f that is the case-- i am sorry

It may be that you started multiple questions. Ive tried to catch and close as many of those as I can.

Can you call our customer service number to have them cancel any duplicate charges.

1(###) ###-####/p>