Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My system did a up date on windows 10 after it was completed…

Customer Question
My system did a...

My system did a up date on windows 10 after it was completed my outlook dose not work

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Both it still works on my phone but on pc it is blank ,this is my office email and is putting me in a bind . I am not the best at im are you able to call me at(###) ###-####to walk me through fixing it , and or is there a number I can call Thanks Jack

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/31/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens now when you try to open outlook?

Please let me know