Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Trying to complete verifying my E-mail ....my screen say to…

Customer Question
Trying to complete verifying...

Trying to complete verifying my E-mail ....my screen say to type in verification code ...My E-mail account for some reason was down and I never received the code. Please resend information to***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Brower

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

All I need is the code to verify my E-mail address so I can complete my Apple set up

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/31/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

You need to do this yourself on the password ***** page, can you do this again?

Let me know how you go please

can you set it from your end
ill get back to you tomorrow thanks for the information

We cannot from here, go to the sign in page please and there you see the option to resend the reset link

Can you please do this

not at this time

Can you please do the instructions I gave you?