Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email I was about to send just disappeared. Gmail.

Customer Question
My email I was...

My email I was about to send just disappeared.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Thinking web browser. When I sign on I just go into email.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just looking into different files. I'm not smart with a computer and appreciate your help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Hoping you can find it for me. It took me a long time to type the email, it was a long one. Had one my sentence to type.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/31/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you check in the drafts folder please on your computer when in your email account.

Tell me if you see it there.

No.

ok, check in the deleted or sent folder, is it there?