Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my password. I have a new phone. So I can't send a…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password. I have a new phone. So I can't send a verification code. HELP!!!

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I believe its the pghone number and questions, but I have a new phone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have tried all of the passwords I can remember, to no avail.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/31/2018
Email technician: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 2 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Secure Remote Assistance is offered, please ignore it.

What is the make and model of your phone?