Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It is my tablet. I accidentally deleted an e-mail that I…

Customer Question
It is my tablet...

It is my tablet. I accidentally deleted an e-mail that I need to retrieve. This was only 30-40 minutes ago. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How long ago did your email go missing? Have you tried sending a Restore Request to Yahoo?

It was about 30-40 minutes ago. I tried sending a help message to yahoo - but couldn't get through I am a robot.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/31/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about email. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What tablet?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Samsung