Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

L miss r number out of my email it should be but l miss the…

Customer Question
L miss r number...

L miss r number out of my email it should be***@******.*** but l miss the 16 out on this email***@******.*** so the right is***@******.*** all l want to is make it right as all my pays slips go to the wrong one so how can l change it

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone my last phone was stolen

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything l think

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank u

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/31/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about email. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

what seems to be the issue?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.