Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have tried to call the number to talk to a representative…

Customer Question
I have tried to...

I have tried to call the number to talk to a representative but get disconnected. I signed up for our time today but having trouble with passwords and etc. I talked to a rep earlier and said if his instructions didn't work i wanted a tech d immediately ***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

We have tried it all and won't connect please refund

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about gmail. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I would like a refund this is not working and was told to call back for a refund***@******.*** and then get sent on to other services I tried to call but no answering i want no charges on my card please take care of this immediately
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago

I will submit your refund request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Will you refund all charges and customer service didn't answer what r their hours