Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I've been trying to signup with google account ; they give…

Customer Question
I've been trying to...

I've been trying to signup with google account ; they give me the code i put it in and they it's wrong ' they keep giving codes .I put it in i hit verfie

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes on facebook

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

How will i know if i' connect

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about google account. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Are you setting it up as a new account or receovery one?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.