Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I updated my Mac Book Air and now i am receiveing a message…

Customer Question
I updated my Mac...

I updated my Mac Book Air and now i am receiveing a message "you can't use this version of the application"Microsoft Outlook" with this version os macOS, you have Microsoft Outlook 15.32

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Outlook from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Browser

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I don't think so There is a circle with a line through it on my envelope icon on the bottom of the page

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/31/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Hi Justin, I am not sure what you are asking me to do, I do want to resolve this
I do not want the Secure Remote Assistance
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago

This is what you need. GUIDE

There is the guide. If you would like me to help you with this remotely please select the option for Secure Remote Assistance.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!