Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Just tried to post a sales event in Classifieds via the tab…

Customer Question
Just tried to post...

Just tried to post a sales event in Classifieds via the tab entitled "Featured" paid the $5.00 etc., and now my Posting is sitting in a state of limbo entitled "Draft"...how long does it take to get my ad posted

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Classifieds?

5 minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Classifieds?

Im confused by your question???? I filled out all the blocks in the Classified section for posting an ad and was asked for payment, which I did and have received an email receipt from TOV - so Im trying to find out why TOV system says my posting is sitting in Draft?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/31/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

What a waste of time...you people are useless
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago

You never answered me which is a waste of your time actually.

Thanks for another useless response!
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago

With that in mind are you still in need of assistance? <---- to this you still have not responded yes or no. Putting me in a spot where I do not know what you want me to do. Thanks again for your useless responses.

You people have worn me out just hang up and go away
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago

I will submit your refund request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!