Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have done something wrong I need back into mu face book…

Customer Question
I have done something...

I have done something wrong I need back into mu face book account***@******.*** please help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Don't know

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

Everything it says it dosent excist but yet I get notifications when someone sends me something through fb

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes ive used several dirfferent phones to log in

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/31/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Are you using your phone to access your FB account regularly? Or are you using your computer as well?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Using my droid phone using my laptop. All I want is my old account***@******.***

Do you want to access your olf FB account that is using the Gmail address that you mentioned?

Or are you trying to access your Gmail account?

No if you can't give me what I want. Gardener it then yes

I do not understand your last reply.

What exactly is the problem? Is it accessing your Facebook or accessing your Gmail?

Please confirm.