Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have forgotten my password for two email accounts:

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my password ***** two email accounts:

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:***@******.***
Probably both telephone number is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That covers it thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/31/2018
Email technician: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 2 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

To give you an accurate answer, I have some follow up questions for you:

have you tried the recovery password *****?