Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a computer that I use every day and a tablet that I…

Customer Question
I have a computer...

I have a computer that I use every day and a tablet that I only use when travelling. When I turn on the tablet and ask for mail it seems to try to download all the history instead of just the contents of the inbox. How can I stop this?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my computer every day On my tablet when away from home

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/31/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

No. Please refund the money you have charged other than the deposit which is all I agreed to pay.
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago

I will submit your refund request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!