Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Back lost you can't find my pass for. Microsoft? Phone

Customer Question
Back lost you can't...

Back lost you can't find my pass for***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Microsoft?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone tablet computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Galect

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I'm trying to go on eBay to sell and they want my pass

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Does a email address have a pasword

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/31/2018
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

It sounds like you want to reset the password ***** your ebay account so in this case please click on this link https://fyp.ebay.in/EnterUserInfo?&clientapptype=19 and follow the onscreen instructions in order to reset the password ***** your ebay account.Please let me know if it works for you.