Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just set up a new email account for myself but now my

Customer Question
I just set up...

I just set up a new email account for myself but now my husbands account has vanished. Where did it go?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Safari?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone, tablet and on my Imac

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Don't know what to do

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to have my new gmail account on all my devices - iPhone, oipad and imac

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/31/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using your iMac right now?
  2. Where did this problem (the email that vanished) happen? Is it in your Safari web browser?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess