Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm in another city but i want to check my email from their…

Customer Question
I'm in another city...

I'm in another city but i want to check my email from their computer.how can i do that

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing really. I just don't know where to start

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No i don't think so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/31/2018
Email technician: michael murphy,
 replied 2 months ago
michael murphy
Hi. Welcome to Justanswer My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you. My sincerest apologies if it took long for someone to reply. I just logged in and saw your question and i am happy to assist. Before we begin can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Thank you.