Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Im trying to sign in with [email protected] but i put inmy old…

Customer Question
Im trying to sign...

Im trying to sign in with [email protected] but i put inmy old google account. can you helpme?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes.i justbought a new samsung chromebook.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Well. can they remove dizzyalice off file?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
can you let me change id to***@******.*** and take dizzy alice off my id?
5/31/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.