Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

They? forced me to have another gmail account =DONT WANT IT=

Customer Question
They ?...

They ? forced me to have another gmail account =DONT WANT IT= want [email protected] only pls help please please please kit thnk you

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Uuuuu me const wrkr not comp guy so read btwn lines trn on top of screen push bttnthat says kitinlynn on my laptop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Every time turn on laptop clicks push key click wait click then letter appers ??? kit

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
5/31/2018
Email technician: Mirza Vaseem, Email Technician replied 2 months ago
Mirza Vaseem
Mirza Vaseem, Email Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you with the issue you are facing.

Firstly, I apologize for the delay in our response. It was due to an unexpected high volume today and your question was in the queue. Please excuse us for this.

From the problem description, I understand that you were forced to create a new account and you need help in getting back your old account itself.

I am sorry to hear that you were forced to create a new account.

Please be assured that I will do my best to help you get your old account recovered.

I reviewed your recovery options for the older email account and notice there is a phone number setup for recovery.

The phone number is (•••) •••-••73. Please let me know if you have access to this phone number. If you do, please let me now the complete number to proceed further.

Looking forward to your response to help you further.

Regards,

Vaseem

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer.

This is a follow-up email about your contact to JustAnswer. Please provide us the requested details so that we can help you further.

Please do not hesitate to ask anymore questions. It’s always a pleasure helping you.

I will eagerly wait to hear from you.

Regards,

Vaseem