Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I USE GOOGLE TO LOOK UP STUFF....BUT BUT BUT I WOULD LIKE…

Customer Question
I USE GOOGLE TO...

I USE GOOGLE TO LOOK UP STUFF....BUT BUT BUT I WOULD LIKE GOOGLE TO MENTION MY PHONE NUMBER WHEN SOMEONE NEEDS TO BUY MAJOR APPLIANCES....I AM THE CHEAPEST AND THE BEST BUT BUT PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW ABOUT ME.....HOW CAN I GET GOOGLE TO LIST ME WHEN WHEN PEOPLE ASK TO BUY A FRIDGE OR DRYER OR OTHER MAJOR APPLIANCE.... MANY PEOPLE CALL ME EACH WEEK OFFERING TO GUARANTEE I BE ON PAGE one ALL THE TIME WHEN SOMEONE ASKS FOR MAJOR APPLIANCES....I DON'T THINK THAT THOSE PEOPLE CAN DO THAT

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your phone?

I DON'T THINK I APPEAR ON ANYTHING...I LEFT EVERYTHING JUST SIT FOR A YEAR OR TWO.....NOW I WOULD LIKE TO GET MY NAME SEEN AND PHONE NUMBER GIVEN OUT TO PEOPLE WHO NEED TO BUY APPLIANCES AT low low prices I AM THE BEST THERE IS....BUT NO ONE KNOWS IT

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

WHEN I GO ON THE COMPUTER LAPTOP CONNECTS TO ROUTER

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

WHO WOULD YOU CONNECT ME TO?

Submitted: 18 days ago.Category: Email
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
i want to sell major appliances on internet to deliver and sell to NYC area (and some parts of jersey and some parts of long island) but mainly five bouroughs of new york city....how can i get my phone number to pop up when people search to buy major appliances (i am the cheapest one to buy from)(###) ###-####***@******.***
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
i can not afford to pay 20 cents per click and have 10,000 people click per day...too expensive !!!!!!!
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
how do i get back on this site to get more help and ask more questions...is there a site to click on.....send me something i can click on and get right back on to this site....
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
i would have to think about it....maybe
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
right now i have to drive my wife to store so i have to say goodbye for a little while
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
i would love you to fix my lousy computer but have to leave now
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
the email technever got back to me....no one did...i am all alone with NO answers to my questions.........
i want anyone who looks on internet to buy major appliances/air cond/tvs/ to have my name pop up and simply say call us for low low pricing we are very low priced.......718(###) ###-####
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
NO one is working on our questions
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
warranty for google/sets work well for google
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
i never got one single ansewr yet so i assume i wasted my five dollars!
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
no emails yet...been twelve weeks no comments
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
where did you send your emails to???? to***@******.*** or somehwhere else?
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
technician is working on your question and will respond on this page and via email not true not true not true no one sent me anything yet
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
the email tech died??????cause he never called....after you bury him can you find an email tech who is still alive who can work with me and answer my questions
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
maybe send a female all the men seem to be dead?????they do not reply to me????
5/31/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 18 days ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer right now or a Mac?
  2. Do you have a website for your business or services?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
i have windows computer....i hae no real website

Thank you for writing back with that information. If you have no real website, what do you have online to let Google know your presence?

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
i use aol to send and receive messages....your site said the first month is $5 for everythign and you are already asking for $39

I am very sorry about the confusion. But before I continue to help you answer your question, let me clarify things first.

Our services here does not cost $5 only. That $5 is the initial deposit but the minimum cost of posting questions here is $39. Yours is posted for $30.64. That means you were already charged with $30.64 and not just $5.

I believe the prompt that you mentioned is for Secure Remote Assistance and that costs $39 and on top of the $30.64 that you paid.

If you believe this is an error or not the fees that you want to pay, we guarantee our service and you can have your money back and close your question/request.

Here is the link about refunding:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

But if you want to continue, please let me know as well. There are a lot of things that you need to know and do for your desired results to be accomplished -- to appear in Google searches. I can surely help you in the entire process if you choose to continue.

Best regards,

Jess

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
everytime i ask a single one sentence question you charge me $39 ......is way too expensive for me...and i don't even know if you will do a good job of answering.....so i thought i was paying $5 for the month and now you want to charge me $5 plus $34 plus $39 plus plus plus plus plus plus....
i think i am safer having you refund my money all my money and canceling my service cause you should not have the right to use my credit card without my knowledge of permission and make charges up that i dont even know about....
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
i have to call my credit card company and report my card is being used without my permission....OR OR OR
you can send me message that you have refunded my money and canceled my membership
you say 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED....WELLL I AM NOT SATISFIED

I am very sorry about the confusion. I am just a tech here who are given the privilege to help customers like you. I have no control as to how the site works.

Please process your refund yourself. We do guarantee our service and you can have your money back.

Here is the link about refunding:

Best regards,

Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist