Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have been using the following email address for over two…

Customer Question
I have been using...

I have been using the following email address for over two months:
<*****@******.***>
Emails to my previous addresses are transferred automatically to this one.
Today, I entered this address on the <https://www.steynonline.com/login.php> site and I received the following note:
“Error: The address***@******.*** does not exist in the customer database.”
If I have been using it daily since then, WHY it is not in the database? How to I enter this address into the database?

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I click on the link Gmail-d.lucian.iliesi... below the internet address slot at the top of the page.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I do not know. I think I have some firewall and antivirus, but I am not sure.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

How I solve this issue.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/30/2018
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 2 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

1. Go to http://www.gmail.com
  2. If you are not automatically logged in then
  3. Click Sign in and enter your email and password
I repeat my problem:
<*****@******.***>

Your email provider is gmail please go to http://www.gmail.com

THIS IS a rip-off. I already paid $5. Now you ask for more. That is NOT FAIR!
I want my $5 back and forget about getting help fron Google!!!!!

Unfortunately, i've run out of ideas, i will opt out and open your question to other experts.

I already paid $5 to gat help. That was the quoted price!! Now you want $39 more! I want my $5 back and forget about Google help. This gave me an extremely bad impression of Google!!!!!