Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I created a couple ago and now I can’t seem to logon. I

Customer Question
I created***@******.*** a couple...

I created***@******.*** a couple ago and now I can’t seem to logon. I tried all the suggested methods but no luck

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I tried I phone and ipad

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I thought I did but the procedures don’t work

Submitted: 18 days ago.Category: Email
5/30/2018
Email technician: Harold Hanna, Engineer replied 18 days ago
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Engineer

Hello, if you just recently created the account and are having trouble restoring it, it may be easier to simply make a new gmail account. How long ago did you create it?

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
I think around 3 months ago

Thank you. And when was the last time you accessed it successfully?

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
I month or 2 I think.

Give me a moment and will try recovering the gmail account. How far have you gone into that process if you have attempted it already?

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
I tried but didn’t work
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
I have other gmail emails I use

Alright. What was the last password ***** remember using, and have you gotten that far using gmail recovery?

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
Swingman123 I tried using

It says you have a phone number with the last two digits as 74. Do you have the complete phone number?

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
That’s not my phone. I used to have(###) ###-####a while ago. Maybe I flipped the last 2 digits. That was 7 years ago and I don’t have that phone now

Alright. Do you remember approximately when you created the account?

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
The original account ?

Yes for that email address.

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
Maybe 2008
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
Kantorklez

It has attempted sending a verification code to cry*****@gmail.com

Do you have access to that number?

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
I don’t know that one
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
Not me

I'm sorry, I mean email. Alright. Are you still connected to the email you are trying to recover on any of your devices?

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
iPad and macbook

You are successfully logged in now to that email with those devices?

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
Singed in

On the device you are signed into the email on, you should go into your security and password ***** and update them all to change the password ***** make sure your newest phone number and other accessible are entered.

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
It only has Kantorklez as my Gmail account and an aol emai as secondarl

Just to clarify, on another device you are currently logged in to***@******.***? Can you upgrade the security and password *****? This will allow you access from your other devices once you update the information.

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
No, only see kantorklez as gmail. No klezmerati

Please check the *****@******.*** email now, there should be a recovery code.

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
I have to go to
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
For 1-2 hours. Will work on this after
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
Work for 1-2 hours

Alright. A recovery code should be sent to that email. If you type it in, you should be able to access your account. Gmail says it was successfully sent. Please let me know if this resolves the issue. If it works, you may rate my assistance from 1 to 5 stars. Speak with you soon!

Email technician: Harold Hanna, Engineer replied 17 days ago

I believe we were able to recover your account yesterday, as a recovery code was mailed to the email address you stated as having access to. If this is indeed the case, and I have successfully assisted you with recovering your email account, please rate your level of satisfaction with my assistance. If you were unable to recover the email, please let me know. We are only compensated upon your acceptance that I helped (we are not paid hourly), so please let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist you, or if we were successful please rate my level of assistance from 1 to 5 stars. Thank you very much! -- ***** *****na

Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Engineer