Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am recently visiting in Pinetop, AZ. When I turned on my…

Customer Question
I am recently visiting...

I am recently visiting in Pinetop, AZ. When I turned on my computer (MacBookPro) after having turned it off for several hours, and connecting to the internet, I found that it was taking forever to get my emails. I usually get several "junk" mails every day, but to date, the junk mails are only coming in on my regular mail and not the multitude of jun that I usually get. At the bottom where it states "downloading messages" I am getting messages that I am receiving hundreds of messages. How do I get rid of this so that my email once again go back to normal.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Browser

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of - and may I add that I am a 78-year old woman who is not a computer geek.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
I only have an old flip phone and do not have access to apps. I would like to talk with someone if possible.
No I do not want anyone to connect to my device. This has taken far more time than 5 minutes. I am getting discouraged and may just log off and forget it.
I have another life and cannot wait any longer for any help. I am going to logout. Please return the $5 to my credit card and delete my profile and account.
5/31/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

I will submit your refund request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!